Tuesday, February 08, 2005

port and cheese

Sunday 13th is the day of reckoning...... NSDF results day.

I suggest my flat at 1pm with port and cheese. We can ring for result between 2 and 4. I fully intend to be twaddled BEFORE anyone rings. I may need scraping off the floor/ provided with kleenex/ forcably restraining/ bringing a bucket etc etc so please come prepaired.

The first of two fundraisers will be happening on Feb 15th, thats 1week today. I am making a poster today. The title is 'MASSIV' INIT'' and were going for fun drum and base rather than the ever so serious hard core mofo variety. Honour and Tom R have organised the Cellar bar and a drinks promo of two for one for the first hour. We think we will start at 11ish, but there is currently a problem with the first DJ not arriving till 11.30. Ian (my flat mate) is currently desperatly searching for someone to proceed him.

We will need to do some intensive flyereing for this; Honour and Tom R can't do this on their own..........

We have had ideas for a second probably in week 8/9. We are thinking of organising a comedy night. Would like to use the cellar bar again as the atmosphere would suit stand up, also there is the possibility of setting up tables with waitress service, which I think would add to 'the ambiance' of the evening. It's all still in the air but I'm presuming that Tuck might be able to contact some stand up's for us, and possibly get the imps to play. We also had the idea of short comic films in association with the moving pictures society, I believe Honour and Tom R are looking into it.

The sponcorship packs went off last Thursday morning. Any interest should come in to Miriam. Miriam has also been in contact with Lloyds who are showing interest, but its all a bit complicated as the lady who is into it has to convince another department..... I think Mirriam has sent her an electronic proposal form to forward to the relavent people.

I am not sure what the current situation is with Awards for All and another site which allows you to advertise your company to buisinesses for a meer £8. Charlotte is in charge, last I herd she needed stuff from Chris, appart from that I'm not sure what the deal is.

Appart from the fundraiser Honour has been looking into Van (which is actually now going to be a minibus)sponcorship. Chris is tweaking the proposal pack for this purpose, and Honour has a long list of Scottish compainies to send them off to. When the packs and the addresses are ready I shall assemble and send them off asap.

I think thats it, mail or text me if there are any problems, if not then I'll seey you all Sunday

CJ x

1 Comments:

Blogger PFP Team said...

Hello everybody!

I am so up for the port and cheese idea. Will definately need booze, ummmm...yes. I now have to sponsership proposal thingy so thats great and we will hopefully be on that database by tonight.

It was really nice having a summery of where everone is at and whats going on, maybe you could post another update in a few weeks time?

I will be a very enthusiatic flyerer for tuesday night, I am a demon at it ( well, I've have enough bloody practice!).

Ok, see you tonight.

Charlotte x x x

February 10, 2005 at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home